Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 2019

Hey Y'all, 

It comes to no surprise that I finished my volunteer hours with Habitat for Humanity. I finally learned how to install vinyl wood flooring and use an electric saw! Two skills that I was eager to learn. I always enjoy my volunteer experience with Habitat! the crew members are always more than generous and the volunteers are nothing less that amazing! This month I have worked on nearly finished houses and ones that were just starting off and I have found a new appreciate for construction because its hard work! I
My program has come to an end and I’ll be graduating in a couple of weeks! I cannot believe the program is over, but it is and it saddens me to admit. I have learned so much about myself, study skills, and the true meaning of friendship in the process. The friends that I’ve made are bonds that will last a life time and information that ill definitely need in the future! 

Best, 

Miriam 
April Hours: 21 
Total Hours: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2019

Hey Y'all,  It comes to no surprise that I finished my volunteer hours with Habitat for Humanity. I finally learned how to install ...